Tuesday 20 October 2015

Preliminary Flatplans - Cover and Contents pages

 
Preliminary Flatplans - cover and contents page
 
 
                   
   

I have made a basic flatnote for my preliminary task to show how I will set out my front cover and contents pages.
  • My front cover will have an image of the college on it, along with special offers and other basic magazine aspects. Along with things such as the masthead, date, issuse number, barcode and images there will also be coverlines and a sub-head hinting at the "inside" of the magazine.
  • My contents page will have an image of the college library with two people sat at one of the tables. It will also have other smaller images that were taken around the college, as well as coverlines and enigma codes. This will make my magazine more effective and gain more marks.
I have chosen this particular flatplan because I think it is simple and effective. I also think that it will look well presented and stylish.

1 comment:

  1. Courtney - you have completed your flat plans (I would change the title and text from flatnote to flat plans) for your preliminary task, along with a written explanation. When it comes to the main task flat plans, I would go into more details on the written side, justifying all of your design choices.

    ReplyDelete